400g Minced turkey (chicken or pork)
4 x 30g Wild garlic butter* (recipe available on KUBARN Instagram), if not use standard garlic butter or any flavoured butter you like.
1g Black pepper
50g Seasoned flour
1. Mix minced meat with 1 egg, salt and black pepper.
2. Divide into 4 equal parts and roll into the ball.
3. Flatten each one into a rough rectangle 1cm thick.
4. Place portion of butter*, rolled into a cylinder in the middle.
5. Fold in the sides and then roll the edges into a sausage.
6. Roll into oval shape making sure butter is well sealed, leave in the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
7. Prepare season flour, 2 beaten eggs and breadcrumbs.
8. Coat each Kiev in flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
9. Fry in deep fat fryer or in pan with oil at about 160C till golden, about 3 minutes.
10. Put Kiev in the oven 180C for at 5 minutes to cooked through.
11. Serve with new season English asparagus and Jersey Royal potatoes.
For other recipes see: THAI GREEN CURRY https://www.oxinabox.co.uk/recipe-make-thai-green-curry-chicken-or-veggie-at-home-courtesy-of-the-experts-at-thaikhun-on-george-street/
……..and more at oxinabox.co.uk