Welcome to the Ox In A Box Food Awards 2022 and here is our Best European category, listed in alphabetical order: Support them by voting for your favourite!
The awards will be held in Spring 2022, sponsored by Goldstar Recruitment and Thomas Franks, and attended by Raymond Blanc, where the top three nominations from each category will be invited to the glittering ceremony and the winners will be announced.
- Arbequina, East Oxford – always a contender, this is tapas on a different level. Perch on a stool, order lots of dishes and tuck into some truly authentic and delicious food. Such is its popularity, it’s had to move into No 72 next door! Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
2) Branca, Oxford – Bustling, atmospheric and enduringly popular, a huge space that’s always busy. Elegant Italianesque food and a beautiful garden right in the heart of Jericho. Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
3) Brasserie Blanc, Jericho – This charming French restaurant, set up by Raymond Blanc who still dines there regularly, offers the perfect escape. Classic French food that warms the heart, their souffles are to die for and the decor and service always leads by example. Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
4) Cafe Coco, Cowley Road – the Mediterranean vibe lives on at this Cowley Road staple from mezzes and pizzas to merguez salad. For us the greek pizza with tstatsiki will be forever etched on our hearts. Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
5) El Rincon – Summertown – A new addition, and one of three tapas nominations, but El Rincon is absolutely wonderful, with Spanish chef Juan Clares cooking some blazing Spanish food in the kitchen. Its instant success has even taken them by surprise. Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
6) Kazbar, Cowley Road – Cocktails, music, a hip crowd, Andalucian tapas, Kazbar is always buzzing. it’s where you go to eat and have fun. Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
7) Mamma Mia, Summertown – what would we do without it? Pizza and pasta in a proper neighbourhood trattoria. One of the most accommodating and friendly places in town. Most of us know the menu off by heart, and it’s always good. Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
8) Mr Souvlaki, Banbury – started small but made a massive impact when opening in Banbury’s new Lock 29. People queue up happily for some of this authentic Greek fast food, Join them! Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
9) Pierre Victoire, Little Clarendon Street – classic no-nonsense French, brilliant value for money with a huge loyal following, these guys made the finals last time around. Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
10) Pompette – Always a treat, this classy bar and dining room on South Parade specialises in food from Alsace Lorraine, think French with a German twist from husband and wife team Pascal and Laura Wiedemann. Right up there! Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
11) White Rabbit, Oxford – I know it doesn’t sound very European, and it isn’t, but they know their pizzas. Our favourite – the Zola with Buffalo mozzarella, tomato sauce, pear, Gorgonzola and pancetta never fails. Vote here: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
To find out more about the food awards, sponsored by Goldstar Recruitment and Thomas Franks, being held in Spring 2022 click here : https://www.oxinabox.co.uk/the-ox-in-a-box-food-awards-returns-with-raymond-blanc-to-recognise-oxfordshires-incredible-hospitality-industry-get-voting/ and keep voting every day for all 12 categories!
You can vote once in each category!