Welcome to the Ox In A Box Food Awards 2022 and here is our third category Best Veggie/Vegan, listed in alphabetical order: Support them by voting for your favourite!
The awards will be held in Spring 2022, sponsored by Goldstar Recruitment and Thomas Franks, and attended by Raymond Blanc, when the top three nominations from each category will be invited to the glittering ceremony where the winners will be announced.
VOTE HERE: https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
- Cinnamon Stick, Middle Barton – Last year’s winner, this wonderful Middle Eastern restaurant in a village pub serves wonderful veggie/vegan food which we eat on a regular basis. Syrian chef patron Khalid Mohammed’s authentic cooking explains why this venue is always busy. Not exclusively plant based but has a wonderful selection. . VOTE HERE: https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
2) Coconut Tree, St Clements – Sri Lankan food at its best, order multiple dishes, fill the table and it won’t break the bank. Original, fun and enormously successful which is why they are popping up all over the country. Again not exclusive plant based but there’s lots to choose from. VOTE HERE: https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
3) Delhish, St Clements – Closed for a long time due to Covid we were beginning to worry this wonderful vegan Indian brasserie would never return but in the last few months it’s back in business and doing a bustling trade. Colourful, unique and tasty without any airs and graces, Jaya Patel’s cooking is all about the food. VOTE HERE: https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
4) Green Routes Cafe, East Oxford – its fans are loyal and ardent, queuing around the block during lockdown to get their divine, fun, sloppy vegan offerings through their takeaway hatch. But now you can venture inside and eat their plant based East London inspired food to your hearts content. A big contender. VOTE HERE: https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
5) Happy Friday Kitchen, East Oxford – Vegan fast food Californian style – from pizzas and burgers to shakes and pancakes, this is plant based comfort food slap bang in the middle of Cowley Road. Owner Lola Dixon’s passion is evident in every dish. VOTE HERE: https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
6) Ribizli, Wallingford – the former owners sold it on earlier this year but the vegan cafe is in good hands once again and back to serving their signature brunch, smoothies, wraps, bowls, pastries, cakes. Think healthy food often with an Asian influence. VOTE HERE: https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
7) Table 13, Wheatley – A new addition to Oxford’s raging plant-based scene, this is vegan food taken up a notch. Book in for their monthly supper clubs and be wined and dined within an inch of your life with their stunning taster menu. Quite something! VOTE HERE: https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
8) The Punter, Osney – already a firm favourite, the arrival of top chef Anthony Skeats has taken the food here to a whole new level. Not only a fabulous, cosy, communal pub, but the menu is inspired. Showing us the way and converting all and sundry, I defy you not to enjoy the food here. VOTE HERE: https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
9) V-giyan, Wendlebery – Lovely fresh home-cooked Indian vegan food, Bal Gill is showing us the way with his home-deliveries. VOTE HERE: https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
To find out more about the food awards, sponsored by Goldstar Recruitment and Thomas Franks, being held in Spring 2022 click here : https://www.oxinabox.co.uk/the-ox-in-a-box-food-awards-returns-with-raymond-blanc-to-recognise-oxfordshires-incredible-hospitality-industry-get-voting/ and keep voting every day for all 12 categories!
You can vote once in each category!