The Ox In A Box Food Awards are back! Yes, we are once again hosting our awards to give Oxfordshire’s hospitality industry a much needed boost, a massive pat on the back and the recognition and attention it deserves after such a difficult year.
The food awards are being held on Monday April 17 at the North Wall, sponsored by Four Seasons Fruiterers and Goldstar Recruitment, Oxford Fine Dining and Oxford Wine Company, and hosted by Gary Jones of Le Manoir fame. But we need your help because every vote will count!
Last year over 20,000 people voted.
There are 10 categories to vote for and you can vote once in each category. Voting ends at the end of March.
THE CATEGORIES ARE:
- Best Newcomer 2023 https://surveyhero.com/c/csgrfkeh
2) Best Chef https://surveyhero.com/c/khzej4be
3) Best Pub/Bar https://surveyhero.com/c/q9r3h39m
4) Best Gastropub https://surveyhero.com/c/gkgxivwg
5) Best Restaurant https://surveyhero.com/c/gdcg4c3k
6) Best Cafe – https://surveyhero.com/c/k7cfb4zx
7) Best Veggie/Vegan https://surveyhero.com/c/qqx4vbr9
8) Best European https://surveyhero.com/c/fymcqqcb
9) Best Global https://surveyhero.com/c/qvyv4aw9
10) Best Community Food Endeavour https://www.surveyhero.com/c/pdztrijy
All you have to do is click through to vote for your favourite Oxfordshire cafes, restaurants, pubs, chefs and flavours.
Yes, it’s your votes that count, and you alone can choose the finalists of your favourite Oxfordshire pubs, restaurants and cafes who will then be invited to the glittering ceremony where the winners will be presented with their trophies.
READ ABOUT 2021’S GLITTERING CEREMONY here
So how does it work? We have picked the nominations for each category very carefully. You vote for your favourites and the three top nominees in each of the ten categories will be invited to the glittering black tie champagne reception and awards ceremony at The North Wall, when the winners will be chosen.
The awards ceremony will also raise money for the Burnt Chef Project charity to combat mental health issues in the hospitality industry.
Watch this space for more details daily!