Pubs and restaurants across Oxfordshire are continuing the Eat Out to Help Out scheme by planning to offer their own discounts to customers throughout October.
So far, those offering discounts and offers this month include:
- Franco Manca, Oxford
- The Porterhouse, Osney
- Banana Tree, Oxford
- TVC, Oxford
- The Coconut Tree, St Clements
- The Blue Boar, Witney
- The Old Post Office, Wallingford
- The Crown and Thistle, Abingdon
- The Plough at 38, Oxford
- 215, Summertown
- The Hollybush, Osney
- Victors, Westgate
- Neds Noodles, Westgate
- The White Hart, Fyfield
- Cinnamon Stick, Middle Barton
- Cherwell Boathouse, North Oxford
- The Thatch, Thame
- The Banana Tree, George Street, Oxford – one of our favourite restaurants serving wonderful Indo-Chinese food is continuing its great Eat Out To Help Out offer of two for one on main courses, when you order a 2-course meal on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This can be a starter or a dessert although both diners must have a 2-course meal.
2) Pizzeria Franco Manca in George Street will be offering all its pizzas for £5 from Monday-Wednesday when you dine in during October. The pizza business champions slow-rising sourdough pizza and properly sourced, small supplier, seasonal ingredients.
3) The Coconut Tree in St Clements, Oxford has announced it EXTEND EOTHO until Jan 31 2021! 50% off the whole bill (not inc booze) from Monday to Wednesday, all day. “The nights may be drawing in and the summer slipping by, but Eat Out To Help Out is still going strong at The Coconut Tree,” they say.
“You’ve all made this an easy decision for us!! To thank all the new customers that gave The Coconut Tree’s Sri Lankan food a go through EOTOHO and to all our loyal customers who just keep on coming, this is for you.”
4) 215 Kitchen and Drinks in Summertown, hasn’t extended the scheme per se but is offering a locals lunch on Thurs and Friday of two courses for £20 and an early bird dining offer mid week between 6pm and 6.45pm. Which considering it was (and in my mind still is) a Michelin starred restaurant until it changed its name post lockdown, is an ABSOLUTE BARGAIN! Read our review here: https://www.oxinabox.co.uk/review-215-kitchen-and-drinks-20-michelin-worthy-locals-lunch-is-so-good-weve-been-twice-in-a-week/
5,6,7) The Blue Boar in Witney, The Crown and Thistle in Abingdon, The Old Post Office Wallingford, which are run by Oakman Inns has decided to continue to help out throughout October.
Dine there on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday from Monday 5th October to Wednesday 28th October and enjoy up to £10 per person off your bill at The Old Post Office. See website for terms and conditions. To redeem the offer you’ll need to download a voucher. Discount applies to food and non-alcoholic drinks only.
8) Victors in The Westgate – As if you needed an excuse, but #TheVictorsWay offers new reasons to escape to Victors throughout the week. Join them all day Monday – Thursday to relax and enjoy the Victors experience with 50% off food & soft drinks with no spending cap. Just make sure you pre-book.
9) The Hollybush, Osney in Oxford has extended its ‘half the price, twice as nice’ offer, adding “Eat Out To Help Out might be over but that won’t stop us.” The Oxford pub is now offering 50% off all food on Mondays and Tuesdays throughout October.
10) The White Hart Fyfield has a new offer of a pizza takeaway, pudding and a drink for £16 to thank everyone for their massive support since lockdown. Puddings vary from day-to-day. Go onsite for more details.
11) TVC, otherwise known as The Varsity Club, in Oxford with its amazing roof terrace and dining rooms, has also extended its EOTHO offering throughout October with 50% off food from Wednesday-Friday both at lunch (12 noon until 3pm) and dinner 6pm-9pm.
12) Neds Noodle Bar in Oxford’s Westgate has an EOTHO offer of 50% off up to £10 a person every Monday. Eat in only.
13) The Plough at 38, Oxford has extended its EOTHO offer throughout October on Monday to Wednesday 5.30pm-8pm with 50% off food or non-alcoholic drinks up to £10 per diner.
14) The Porterhouse in Osney, Oxford is offering £10 off selected steaks on Monday-Wednesday during October, which is what they specialise in so head down folks!
15) Cinnamon Stick in Middle Barton is offering 20% off all eat in food from Tuesday-Thursday until October 31 (does not include drinks) so if you fancy some top notch Middle Eastern food, this is the place for you.
16) Cherwell Boathouse, North Oxford is introducing its own EOTHO offer as the perfect incentive to try its new autumn a la carte and tasting menu. Try the £10 off three courses or £5 off two courses Monday-Thursday.
17) The Thatch, Thame – enjoy quality food and well-made drinks, with 50% off. Valid every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to the end of October. Eat Out to Help Out can be used on all dishes on its menu (plus anything non-alcoholic – coffees and teas too), up to £10 off per person.
Know anyone else offering great EOTHO deals in October? Email us at email@example.com