The Ox In A Box Food Awards are back! Yes, we are once again hosting our awards to give Oxfordshire’s hospitality industry a much needed boost, a massive pat on the back and the recognition and attention it deserves after such a terrible few years.
The food awards are being held on Sunday February 27 at OFS, sponsored by Thomas Franks and Goldstar Recruitment and attended by Raymond Blanc. But we need your help because every vote counts!
There are 12 categories to vote for and every day we will be releasing new categories.
THE CATEGORIES ARE:
- Best Newcomer 2020 https://surveyhero.com/c/amyaqdpq
2) Best Newcomer 2021 https://surveyhero.com/c/gjmxdmsv
3) Best Chef https://surveyhero.com/c/rzwfq3cy
4) Best Pub https://surveyhero.com/c/szg4istx
5) Best Gastropub https://surveyhero.com/c/3xskrnhb
6) Best Restaurant https://surveyhero.com/c/xyx7e7cu
7) Best Cafe https://surveyhero.com/c/tycfau4h
8) Best Pop Up https://surveyhero.com/c/7qbqbqve
9) Best Veggie/Vegan https://surveyhero.com/c/hj9cq73p
10) Best European http://: https://surveyhero.com/c/7z7bzgp7
11) Best Global https://surveyhero.com/c/4ngsxeqv
12) Out Of The Box – the most remarkable pandemic transformation/innovation award –https://surveyhero.com/c/7itc434i
All you have to do is click through on the voting link of each category and vote for your favourite Oxfordshire cafes, restaurants, pubs, chefs and flavours.
Yes, it’s your votes that count, and you alone can choose the finalists of your favourite Oxfordshire pubs, restaurants and cafes who will then be invited to the glittering ceremony where the winners will be presented with their trophies.
So how does it work? We have spent the past two years (2021’s food awards had to be cancelled because of Covid) picking and choosing the nominations for each category.
The ceremony will be a black-tie champagne and canapé reception when the overall winner will also be chosen.
The awards ceremony will also raise money for the Thomas Franks Foundation to help end food poverty.
Watch this space for more details!