Mole Inn Homemade Bread Recipe
- 1kg strong bread flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp salt
- 40g fresh yeast
- 500ml lukewarm water
- Dissolve the salt, sugar and yeast in lukewarm water.
- Add the flour and mix in a mixer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add any flavours and other ingredients (for some different bread flavours why not try, rosemary and garlic, goats cheese and caramelised onion, Parmesan and sesame seed, olive, sundried tomato, pesto, walnut and Stilton, the variations are endless)
- Mix, cover and prove until double in size.
- Knock back, shape, prove again until double in size.
- Transfer to a baking tray and bake @ 180’C for approximately 40 mins
- Rest on cooling rack and drizzle with olive oil.
Slice and serve warm with butter or olive oil and balsamic
The Mole Inn, Toot Baldon
Oxford OX44 9NG
Tel: 01865 340 001