Chef Clodagh McKenna, actor Richard E Grant, restaurateur Ruthie Rodgers, Giles and Mary of Gogglebox fame and festival favourite Christopher Biggins are the special guests at Daylesford’s Summer Festival next weekend (Saturday 17 – Sunday 18 June).
Daylesford is pulling out all the stops to help celebrate its landmark 20th anniversary with the two-day Summer Festival held at the Cotswold farm with a jam-packed itinerary for families, friends and foodies.
Think hot air balloon rides, banquets, classic fairground rides and games, live music, holistic workshops by Bamford, the JCB Dancing Diggers, cooking demonstrations and the ever-popular competition tent and dog show, alongside an array of delicious organic food and drink.
- Private Summer Solstice Banquet on Saturday night with celebrity chef Clodagh McKenna, plus exclusive Chef’s Table lunches across the weekend
- Cooking demonstrations with top chefs Romy Gill, Lucy Lord, Tait Miller and more
- The Competition Tent judged by Carole Bamford with Ruthie Rogers
- Daylesford fire pits, food stalls and drinks carts including Arancina Pizzeria, Dalton Farms Ice Cream and more
- Taste samples from Daylesford’s own Bakery, Patisserie and Creamery along with guest artisan producers
Daylesford’s own festival cider, craft beers and organic wines from Château Léoube served at the Summer Festival Bar
READ OUR REVIEW OF OUR NIGHT AT THE WILD RABBIT IN KINGHAM HERE
- Wellness sessions from yoga, Pilates and stretch to dance psychotherapy and cacao ceremony
- Tent Talks with expert panels
- Tethered hot air balloon rides (bookable on the day)
- The JCB Dancing Diggers performing twice each day
- Sheepdog demonstrations and ‘meet our animals’ for children
- Fairground rides including a vintage helter skelter and carousel
- Back-to-back live music, comedy and entertainment
- Puppy yoga and the infamous Daylesford Dog Show
- Display of vintage sports cars
- Children’s entertainment from Sharky & George, Lucas Jet circus, plus Shetland pony walks, face painting, storytelling and book signings
- Hands-on floristry and craft workshops, plus art installations & workshops from local artists
The annual festival also allows visitors to go behind the scenes at the sustainable farm, offering the perfect opportunity for locals and those visiting from afar to immerse themselves in all Daylesford Farm has to offer.
Daylesford’s Summer Festival runs on Saturday 17 – Sunday 18 June. Day or weekend tickets are available here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/20th-anniversary-festival-at-daylesford-tickets-349503974797